Superimposing of a computer-generated simulation of a 3-dimensional environment or object on a user’s view of the real world.
- Microsoft HoloLens Augmented Reality system
Virtual Reality is the computer-generated simulation of 3-dimensional environments or objects.
- Two sets of HTC Vive Pro Virtual Reality system
- They are used during the courses for design review, for student diploma thesis, and for research of team product development in a virtual environment.
Motion capture technology
Motion capture allows recognition and digital recording of the movements of people or objects.
Additive Manufacturing Technology
Additive Manufacturing enables the production of objects by applying particles in thin layers.
Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) technology
VAT Photopolimerization tehnology
Makeblock kits contain various mechanical parts, electronic modules and software for construction and start-up of robotic constructions.
EEG is a method of measuring brain activity using electrodes placed on the skin of the skull.
High Performance Workstations
HP table and portable workstations
- HP Z8 G4 NVIDIA Quadro P5000 workstation + LG34UM69G-B
- HP Z VR Backpack G1 i7-7820GQ + LG34UM69G-B